<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24605170\x26blogName\x3dWhat\x27s+New\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newsko.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newsko.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8578980419657163974', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
   What's New[definition].  
 
    
Google
Google Web
« Home

Posts

LG CU500 from Cingular
On sentry duty in your in-box
Marketers told to keep steadfast watch on blogs
HD DVD debut ups ante in high-stakes game
Microsoft admits problems with latest Windows patc...
AMD Subpoenas Microsoft in Intel Antitrust Case
Da Vinci Code quest launched as online puzzle
Dell XPS M1710
Burst.com sues Apple over iPod
Oracle's Ellison Ponders Owning a Linux Distro
 
     Archives
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
 
     Links




Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

In the News

Quotation of the Day

Venereal Dermatology, the New Trend in Pornography

„The Internet contains a lot of pornography”. Allow me to rephrase that. „The Internet contains an enormous amount of pornography” (that’s closer to the truth).

It’s impossible to say just how much porn there is out there. Some malicious voices say that 99 percent is just pornography, and the rest of 1% represents other types of content. Even if these are not the correct proportions, the amount of obscene materials is more than impressive and this had led to market saturation.

The result? Porn seekers, bored of the same images on all the sites, have begun to search for exotic materials with a certain medical touch.

According to Reuters, the new trend in pornography consists of images of diseased genitalia from dermatology websites.

Dr Christoph Lehmann and colleagues, from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, noticed a marked jump in queries for images of genital areas from their searchable archive of clinical photographs.

"Developers of online clinical image libraries containing potentially sensitive health information on topics such as sexuality and anatomy must be aware of issues beyond technical and domain knowledge," the news agency quoted the authors as saying.

An analysis of the top 43 referring sites to the dermatology service revealed that 21% were pornographic or fetish sites.
Venereal Dermatology, the New Trend in Pornography - Tuesday, April 18, 2006 -

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



 


Linux Tips and Tricks - Mox Diamond - Arcane Denial - Sylvan Library
Linux Tips and Stuff - ba-zoo-ra - iBUG teks/

© 2006 What's New